ysabetwordsmith: Cartoon of me in Wordsmith persona (Default)
[personal profile] ysabetwordsmith posting in [community profile] followfriday
Got any Follow Friday-related posts to share this week? Comment here with the link(s).

Here's the plan: every Friday, let's recommend some people and/or communities to follow on Dreamwidth. That's it. No complicated rules, no "pass this on to 7.328 friends or your cat will die".

Date: 2026-09-05 03:49 am (UTC)
soc_puppet: A sunflower against a blue sky with a few stray clouds; text reads, "Summer of the 69" (Summer of the 69)
From: [personal profile] soc_puppet
Over at [community profile] summerofthe69, Fighting or Fucking 69 and Tropefest 69 are now closed; meanwhile, Back End 69 and the final theme Failed 69 are both open, and will close on September 6th.

Re: Yay!

Date: 2026-09-05 04:38 am (UTC)
soc_puppet: A gray masked dumbo rat wearing a Dreamwidth cheerleading outfit and waving red color-matched pompoms (Cheering you on)
From: [personal profile] soc_puppet
Sounds good! I need to start getting things organized; I'm working on Sunday and Monday, so I won't want to spend a whole lot of time wrangling Closing Ceremonies. Hopefully I can get some done tomorrow...

Profile

followfriday

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  123 45
678910 1112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 16th, 2026 11:22 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios